Address Change

1. Application to be used : Form PSCA as prescribed under Rule 171(i) of T.S.M.V.Rules, 1989.
2. Documents to be enclosed to the application. :
  1. Original Permit.
  2. Registration Certificate.
  3. Valid Fitness Certificate.
  4. Valid Insurance Certificate.
  5. No-objection Certificate from the Financier if the vehicle is covered by Hire purchase Agreement/Hypothecation/ Lease.
  6. Proof of changed address of Residence/Place of Business.
  7. The resolution of the RTA/STA or the order of the Court.
  8. Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
3. Fee to be paid : As prescribed